Posted on 5/24/2017
Harley & Son has produced high-quality precision parts for the Aerospace, Medical Device, Heavy Equipment, Semi-Conductor and Electronics industries. The company produces a wide range of parts in aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, other specialty aircraft alloys, and plastics such as Delrin and phenolic. Harley & Son can handle prototype or production runs for as few as one part up to thousands of units. Harley & Son’s commitment to quality includes AS9100C and ISO9001 Quality Certifications. Quality is the driving force behind every order that comes through the doors.
Join our expanding team as we continue our growth.
- Review, interpret and analyze drawings and CAD files . Create and revise CNC programs for machining aerospace, medical, and electronic parts from bar stock, plate, forgings or castings. Prior experience with CAMWorks, or SolidWorks preferred.
- Create and maintain documentation of CNC programs, process and tooling for programs. Familiarity with AS9100 / ISO9001.
- Support estimating with calculation of time required to setup and manufacture parts.
- Support continued lean improvement of processes and facility
- Excellent machine setup and machining skills running vertical machining centers, multi-axis turning centers and lathes, Haas controls, Fanuc controls.
US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or equivalent for ITAR compliance
- Prior experience programming CNC machining centers, and lathes
- Experience setting up and operating CNC machining centers and lathes
- Ability to interpret and analyze CAD drawings to prepare optimal machining strategy