Posted on 11/27/2017
Prior machining experience
Since the late 70’s, Harley & Son has produced high-quality precision parts for the Aerospace, Medical Device, Heavy Equipment, Semi-Conductor and Electronics industries. The company produces a wide range of parts in aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, other specialty aircraft alloys, and plastics such as Delrin and phenolic. Harley & Son can handle prototype or production runs for as few as one part up to thousands of units. Harley & Son’s commitment to quality includes AS9100C and ISO9001 Quality Certifications. Quality is the driving force behind every order that comes through the doors.
Join our team and contribute your skill in operating Haas CNC vertical machining centers in short-run production environment.
- Setup and machine parts on vertical machining centers and turning centers with live tooling for short-run/small-batch production environment
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls or Haas VMCs is a plus
- Operate miscellaneous support equipment such as saws, grinders, etc. to ensure efficient flow of completed parts
- Ensure on-time-delivery and compliance with AS9100 documentation requirements
- Contribute to lean improvement of processes